SUPER HIGH BONDING VISCOELASTIC ACRYLIC FOAM TAPES
are comprised of 100% ACRYLIC closed cell foam and preasure sensitive adhesive on both sides.
Features and Benefits:
- - Extremely strong, permanent bonding.
- Replace mechanical fasteners such as srews, rivets, welds, and fluid or paste adhesive.
- Bond two similiar and disimiliar substrates on contact with no drying time.
- Have excellent UV resistance.
- Absorb shock and impact.
- Distribute stress over the entire length of the joined surfaces.
- Accommodate thermal expansion between bonded parts.
- Create a permanent seal against the environment.
- Conform to irregularities of rigid substrates.
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surface smooth and clean.
- Prevent galvanic corrosion.
- Bond to a variety of substrates, including: GLASS, METALS, MANY PLASTICS, COMPOSITES, PAINTED SURFACES, SEALED WOOD